● Severe snoring
● Mild to moderate sleep apnea
● Airway obstruction
● Low oxygen levels
● Non-invasive treatment
● Comfortable and easy to wear
● Suitable for patients who are CPAP-intolerant
● Short adjustment period when you obtain a new device
● Devices are small and easy to carry, which is ideal for travel
● When used consistently, significantly improves health by increasing oxygen saturation at night and decreasing daytime sleepiness
● Higher compliance rates than CPAP
● Significantly improves snoring
● Corrects mild to moderate sleep apnea
If you are suffering from sleep apnea and believe that you could benefit from a sleep apnea oral appliance, give us a call and schedule an appointment at Canton Height Dental.
Regular dental exams are essential to your dental health.